Saturday 5 May 2012

To A


(Image Source)

Dear A,

I know you'll never see this post; and even if you do, I know you won't associate yourself with the "A" mentioned here.

It was great to see you yesterday (although you don't even know about my existence). It seems like it's the last time I will ever see you, before the semester ends, because you're graduating.

I still remember how I paid no attention to you when I first saw you outside your school, the first time I looked into your eyes at an event (and if I looked longer, would things changed?), etc...

Our relationship seems like an asymptotic curve, even till now, when you're going to graduate.

I would have known you, and probably become good friends with you if I were a little talented and managed to get into my dream course in university.

I don't know if I'll ever get to know you (since I have a friend who has become closer to you recently, but it still seems impossible) or ever meet you again, but you are a really special person whom I met in Uni.

For a long time to come, I believe, like now, no matter at which part of the Earth you'll be at, I will still like you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment