Sunday 16 June 2013

When I read about other people's achievements,

especially those who managed to get into Harvard MBA, it makes me feel that all my achievements and skills are merely speck of dandruff on a shoulder. Aren't trying to belittle myself but sometimes, I just have to wake up and face the truth. In comparison to those people who have sold their businesses for over millions of dollars, established organisations and invented new technologies as undergraduates, I begin to feel like that little star that is slowly losing it twinkle and dying out...

Edit: I'm not sure if it's coincidence or fate... I'd tumblr opened in another window and after typing this blog entry, I went to tumblr and saw this post: http://spiritualinspiration.tumblr.com/post/45490510784/let-us-run-with-endurance-the-race-that-is-set

No comments:

Post a Comment